Booking Terms & Conditions
- When booking, please bear in mind that your sewing class place or private tuition session is only confirmed once you’ve paid in full.
- The Sewing Shed is a small business, so you’ll understand that we can’t offer a refund or credit if you don’t attend (please don’t cause embarrassment by asking to do so). However, athough you can’t cancel your booking, you’re welcome to send someone else in your place, providing it’s the same course!
- Please tell us if your contact details change, because we’ll need them for all correspondence.
- Very rarely, we may need to cancel or postpone a class or workshop because of unavoidable circumstances, or if a course is under-subscribed. If you’re a confirmed attendee, we’ll let you know as soon as possible, and offer full refunds by BACS transfer.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
Why not give one of our sewing gift vouchers?
- We’ll mail your gift voucher to you, or the person you’ve specified, as soon as your payment has cleared.
- Your gift voucher will expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- You can redeem your gift voucher by emailing or telephoning The Sewing Shed to choose the course and date you prefer. You’ll need to give us the details on your gift voucher at the time of booking.
- Our standard booking terms & conditions (above) also apply to all bookings made with a gift voucher.
- If we have to cancel a class or session, we’ll issue a replacement gift voucher instead of a refund.
- We can’t refund any gift vouchers, but we’d be happy to transfer them to another person.
- Please tell us if anyone’s contact details change, because we’ll need them for all correspondence.